1. Manufacturing Process of Bimetal Cladding Steel Pipeand Bend:
Bimetal Cladding Steel Pipe and Bend are cast with mold vanishing vacuum suction casting
cladding process. Outer of straight pipe is common steel pipe, cladding realized by forming
high chromium lining via centrifugal forming technique. Outer of bend uses hot-bending bend and lining is cast with high-chromium cast iron. Bends and other profile sections can be cladded in whole and this process
has changed the traditional practice to fabricate bend and other profile sections by drawing polyline
without changing flow pattern of material inside piping,greatly reducing conveyance resistance of
2. Advantages Compared with Traditional Wear Resistant Alloy Cast Iron, Alloy Cast Steel,
General Clad Steel Pipe and Cast Stone Pipe:
1. Good wear-resistance, giving full play to wear-resistance of high chromium cast iron.
2. Withstanding high pressure:
Bimetal Cladding Pipe and bend can be used for any pressure rating. Close bonding of outer and
lining by adopting special process make cladding interlayer molten-joint to ensure reliable operation.
3. Good mechanical impact and thermal impact resistance property.
4. Convenient in connection for installation:
Bimetallic cladding pipe and bend can be cut and welded as you like.
3. Physical Properties ofBimetal Cladding Steel Pipeand Bend: